40 weeks pregnant. today.
to mark the occasion I am posting the few things that I can still find enjoyment in being pregnant. These apply to today not pregnancy in general.
1. and at the top of everyone's list, feeling the baby move. I love it when they are this big and they stick their feet out so your belly has a point on one side. I love to feel their exact position (head, back, legs) and pretend I have x-ray vision to match up what I feel.
2. I love prenatal yoga. Maybe because I enjoy the lack of pressure, knowing I don't have to push myself to exhaustion, like I do when I take a regular class.
3. I like walking among strangers and receiving smiles, doors held open... you know special attention. The kind you only get one you are pregnant.
4. my bed! crashing is so much more blissful when you are tired.
5. feeling a bond and deep love for a face you have never seen, and a hand you have never held
Maybe I will think of 5 more... or at least one more for tomorrow, and each consecutive day until Birth Day!